79 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
rjoshicool says

I have uploaded a new PSD Template. Now if I add more pages to the template, what are the chances that the selling price of the item will increase?

951 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Daan says

I’m not some sort of economist, but I guess when you try, time will tell :)
It would be cool if the items that just got a big update, would be displayed in “Recent” again.

698 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
segen says
It would be cool if the items that just got a big update, would be displayed in “Recent” again.

No, wouldn’t be good, ‘couse they’re just udated and not recent.

204 posts Bold WordPress Theme Development
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
srhnbr says

Ask the reviewer when you resubmit.

He/she wil let you know if it’s good or not for your sales if the price is higher.

28 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
stanstudio says

probably will need a new section “recent updates”, but I’m sure that updated items shouldn’t be displayed in “recent items”.

79 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
rjoshicool says

What I actually wanna know is- currently my psd template is for $6. If I add 2-3 more pages to the template, will there be any increase in the price of the template? Like it becomes something like $8..

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Most likely not. The $8 price is used for the PSD ’s that pretty much make the reviewer go, “wow” (no offense). Adding a couple more pages probably won’t make any difference to the reviewer.

As srhnbr said though, you can ask the reviewer to set it at $8 if that’s what you want.

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Your best bet is to ask the reviewer when you update the theme. If you add enough value, we just might raise the price – but no promises.

79 posts
+3 more
rjoshicool says

thanks for the help.. I’ll definitely keep that in mind

by
by
by
by
by
by