5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
zxxzooz says

How does one update a theme (Atlas-v1-6 to Atlas-v1-9) without losing site settings?

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+11 more
ThomGeskin says

Hi zxxzooz, according to the author, simply replace all theme’s files and folders using FTP account with the new version. All of your contents and settings remain the same.

The latest version of Atlas For Photography Creative Portfolio is:

= V2.0 - 20.01.2013 =
* Fix flip gallery issue on Wordpress 3.5
* Add Kenburns slideshow for homepage gallery

You can download the latest version from your Downloads page. Good luck.

5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
zxxzooz says

Thanks for your response.

I am still receiving gallery messages and I still can’t add graphics to galleries. I’ve posted details to this issue here: http://themeforest.net/item/atlas-for-photography-creative-portfolio/discussion/306532

I cannot add graphics to a gallery and haven’t been able to do so since v1.6. I am currently running v2.0 and I am experiencing the same issue. When I create a gallery I see these references:
Notice: Use of undefined constant THEMEDOMAIN - assumed 'THEMEDOMAIN' in /hermes/bosweb25b/b1242/ipg.josephburlcom/wp-content/themes/Atlas/plugins/shiba-media-library/shiba-mlib-add.php on line 17

Notice: Use of undefined constant THEMEDOMAIN - assumed 'THEMEDOMAIN' in /hermes/bosweb25b/b1242/ipg.josephburlcom/wp-content/themes/Atlas/plugins/shiba-media-library/shiba-mlib-add.php on line 42

Notice: Use of undefined constant THEMEDOMAIN - assumed 'THEMEDOMAIN' in /hermes/bosweb25b/b1242/ipg.josephburlcom/wp-content/themes/Atlas/plugins/shiba-media-library/shiba-mlib-add.php on line 43

Notice: Use of undefined constant THEMEDOMAIN - assumed 'THEMEDOMAIN' in /hermes/bosweb25b/b1242/ipg.josephburlcom/wp-content/themes/Atlas/plugins/shiba-media-library/shiba-mlib-add.php on line 44

Notice: Use of undefined constant THEMEDOMAIN - assumed 'THEMEDOMAIN' in /hermes/bosweb25b/b1242/ipg.josephburlcom/wp-content/themes/Atlas/plugins/shiba-media-library/shiba-mlib-add.php on line 48

Notice: Use of undefined constant THEMEDOMAIN - assumed 'THEMEDOMAIN' in /hermes/bosweb25b/b1242/ipg.josephburlcom/wp-content/themes/Atlas/plugins/shiba-media-library/shiba-mlib-add.php on line 52

Notice: Use of undefined constant THEMEDOMAIN - assumed 'THEMEDOMAIN' in /hermes/bosweb25b/b1242/ipg.josephburlcom/wp-content/themes/Atlas/plugins/shiba-media-library/shiba-mlib-add.php on line 54

Notice: Use of undefined constant THEMEDOMAIN - assumed 'THEMEDOMAIN' in /hermes/bosweb25b/b1242/ipg.josephburlcom/wp-content/themes/Atlas/plugins/shiba-media-library/shiba-mlib-add.php on line 55

Notice: Use of undefined constant THEMEDOMAIN - assumed 'THEMEDOMAIN' in /hermes/bosweb25b/b1242/ipg.josephburlcom/wp-content/themes/Atlas/plugins/shiba-media-library/shiba-mlib-add.php on line 56

Notice: Use of undefined constant THEMEDOMAIN - assumed 'THEMEDOMAIN' in /hermes/bosweb25b/b1242/ipg.josephburlcom/wp-content/themes/Atlas/plugins/shiba-media-library/shiba-mlib-add.php on line 57

After I create a gallery and attempt to add graphics to it by clicking “Add New” next to Gallery Images I get no result.

I have not changed any backend coding in the theme.

-thanks
3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+11 more
ThomGeskin says

Great to see you’ve contacted the author. Hopefully he’ll get back to you sooner than later, with a successful solution to the problem. Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by