jayc

205 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
FWDesign says

Yeah another wrong decision from ADOBE , the air stuff will be history in a few years so will be flash what they are trying to with air and mobile apps is bow crap and every good developer out there will not touch it when it can be coded native without issues! so ADOBE better stick with photohop it seam that that what’s left for them… I am still pissed off as a former flash developer and probably will be for a long time, for me ADOBE = null + undefined at this point.

4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

After some attempts blasting my working with Air to find a new working business way ,i decide to abandon the flash/Air/flex platform on all its form shapes or style completely from 5 month ago , there is clearly flash running in my vein`s, i still love the platform but i am not an idiotic fallow Adobe say …. Not like FW I pass the stage of anger against Adobe I made a lot of money with flash platform over the years so i am grateful for that , i just move on after 12 years doing flash with the say to Adobe they can go f* them self and say it someone who work for them during 2004-6 .

I didn’t open an FLA for almost 7 days, now that is some history for me.

I just hope i can keep in touch with some of the dav` here, that`s really all i will gain from flash from now on …….

591 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
jayc says

After some attempts blasting my working with Air ….

:) true that!, I also haven’t touch flex for over one moth now, I also feel sorry about this market and forum, people here are more friendly here than on the other marketplaces.

6023 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+8 more
VF says

These are all expected consequences, they were awaiting failure from 2005 itself. The horrible fact is they lost nothing (the pain will be for those who creates something), they still have acquired software from others for which they never invested brain but still they have it on their hand without much improvements. Adobe is an example of how you can spoil engineer’s efforts/resources and cut the competition but maintain the poor form of existence successfully. Not good for humanity! :D

66 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
yuanhao_viva says

seriouly?
everytime i read something like this,i feel some unfortunately will come soon.maybe last my job:(
somebody help..

6023 posts
+8 more
VF says

^ The unfortunate things already happened in April 2010 and November 2011. Full time Flash jobs (focused on web browser) are under risk if not already expired. Better be prepared with different skill sets.

66 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
yuanhao_viva says

^ The unfortunate things already happened in April 2010 and November 2011. Full time Flash jobs (focused on web browser) are in risk if not already expired. Better be prepared with different skill sets.

damn it.
all my skill is as3,flex,air.what am i doing?now i can understand why fw be so angry about adobe.
6023 posts
+8 more
VF says

^ Adobe is not the only reason for the decline, you may already know Apple’s movement and the current trend of mobile/web browsing doesn’t being that much crazy about Flash. Adobe’s contribution to this decline is not being prepared for mobile web on time. If Flash player 11 kind of performance released before iPad release, we could be able to see different mobile/web as of now.

Adobe’s major but bad priority is, releasing the CS Master collection in regular intervals and align their individual product versions to accommodate that, which is a killer limitation for the industries like mobile/web.

205 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
FWDesign says

^ The unfortunate things already happened in April 2010 and November 2011. Full time Flash jobs (focused on web browser) are in risk if not already expired. Better be prepared with different skill sets.

damn it.
all my skill is as3,flex,air.what am i doing?now i can understand why fw be so angry about adobe.

Start to learn / work html5!

by
by
by
by
by
by