- Attended a Community Meetup
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Envato Staff
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
Hi everyone, We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the various site issues over the past 7 hours. eSupport is now back up and our tech team are working hard to resolve all known issues. If you have experienced any of the issues below we ask that you read through this post, follow the instructions and bear with us. We’ll keep you updated here and via Twitter.
- Our Search Engine (SOLR) failed at 3:20AM AEDT, so searches were timing out
- The Marketplaces were unable to process a number of PayPal responses— payments made were successful but were not being updated on the site
- Users were not able to download items they purchased
- Credits were not appearing
- eSupport had some intermittent issues where tickets could not be submitted nor replied to
- The review queue was affected (backed up)
What We Did
- We disabled Search
- We restarted eSupport
The Current Status:
- Search is back up, the site is functioning normally
- Paypal transactions are now being processed successfully— purchasing is back to normal
- Credits are now being processed successfully
- eSupport is up
- The review queue issue has been resolved
What is the Team Doing Now
- Investigating root causes to all issues
What can you do now? [IMPORTANT]
- Please be patient, we are working on resolving these issues asap.
- If you have made a payment, it has gone through and you will receive your item.
- Please don’t re-purchase any items as it will result in multiple purchases.
- Opening up a PayPal dispute at this stage will complicate the process and may cause disruption to your Marketplace account. Resolving a large amount of individual disputes will hold up support.
- If you purchased multiple items in error and would like to request a refund, we’ll be happy to sort that out for you. Please do not submit a Support ticket yet; we’ll let you know when and where to get in touch.
- Please hold off on submitting support tickets if you are experiencing any of the issues below. We will keep you updated on this thread.
- eSupport is now running normally, feel free to contact us if you are experiencing unrelated issues.
We will be keeping you updated via this thread and Twitter. If you notice any issues other than those discussed in this post, please feel free to post them below. Again, we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience.
Thank you, Carmen.
How is this any different from when the search was working? buh-dum-tiss
Seriously though, way to be on top of things team! Thanks for keeping us all in the loop.
Was it a hacker attack!!!!
You are simply gorgeous. =]
Very detailed information, thanks!
Will this issue be causing a delay on items in the review queue?
Good and fair communication. Thanks.