1265 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
graphic4444 says

How is this any different from when the search was working? buh-dum-tiss Seriously though, way to be on top of things team! Thanks for keeping us all in the loop.

lol thx for that

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
fletschge says

Is it safe to make a paypal payment right now or will it resolve in the same problem / issues as for the ones that have previously made payments, when the error was not yet detected?

elcodigodebarras
elcodigodebarras Recent Posts Threads Started
1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
elcodigodebarras says

Thanks for the quick support.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
kardosrudolf says

Thanks the information

1 post
    Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Italy Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
aikido says

ok. thanks

9 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
RubyLu says

I’m not sure if this helps the Themeforest staff at all, but for me, Paypal itself has been not working properly / goofy for the last 4 or 5 days. Timeout or ‘error processing request’ message just trying to login directly to Paypal.com. I’ve had big issues with their payment buttons and invoicing tools completely ceasing to work before too and they were never able to figure out what was causing the problem, it went on for a week or two and then the functionality suddenly “came back” at will. :)

1 post
    Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
mywebcoach says

love your work. Many Thanks

31 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
sambotta says

This is great! Thank you for the updates. We’re in buying mode, and it was nice knowing that your team is “on it” during rare occasions of glitching. And… thanks for making it easy to find super talents like those that have made it possible for millions of people to experience positive life change from my show LiveFearless.

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Iraq
zaid_sameer says

Thanks for Update!

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
retailmakeover says

Thanks Carmen; your the only group I know of that posts this kind of info; your awsome.

Steve

by
by
by
by
by
by