• Envato Team
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Envato Live Participant
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

i need to download my files asap for work use. my boss cannot wait any longer, can you email me my files which i purchased? i write to graphicriver support and no one reply me.
Are the files not in your Download area? Hover over your user name and you should see the Download link. Thanks!
i can see in the doload area but always failed at the 70% or 80%. alway 173/249mb

Make sure you’re not using any download manager and then open a ticket with Support. Thanks!

11 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
tbp007
says

Okay, I was wondering what happened to my balance… Is this changing balances as well? Because my balance does not reflect my recent deposits.

3 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Belgium
  • Collector Level 4
TommyKoncept
says

Awesome support! Thanks & Good Luck :)

1 post
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Chile
  • Collector Level 4
opravecek
says

God bless your Support Team ; ) .. tons of txs Carmencita !

6839 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Canada
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Okay, I was wondering what happened to my balance… Is this changing balances as well? Because my balance does not reflect my recent deposits.

I don’t believe it should have. You may want to open up a ticket so that we can check it out for you.

2 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • United States
frontrowpg
says

I’m back to no esupport and now can’t download purchased files. I have one i need to download asap.

6839 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Canada
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

I’m back to no esupport and now can’t download purchased files. I have one i need to download asap.

Strange. I don’t see anything wrong with your download area and the support ticket system seems to be up and running fine. What kind of error or trouble are you having?

2 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • United States
frontrowpg
says

Strange. I don’t see anything wrong with your download area and the support ticket system seems to be up and running fine. What kind of error or trouble are you having?

It seems to have fixed itself. Odd.

2 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
nrandazzo
says

I am still unable to purchase anything via PayPal. When do you anticipate this being done?

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Australia
  • Blog Interview
  • Collector Level 3
+6 more
Carmen
says

Hi nrandazzo, Our site is functioning normally now, the issues you are experiencing when purchasing with PayPal are un-related. Please contact support and they will do their best to help you.

by
by
by
by
by
by