• Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
+4 more
Carmen Staff says

Hi nrandazzo, Our site is functioning normally now, the issues you are experiencing when purchasing with PayPal are un-related. Please contact support and they will do their best to help you.

201 posts Marketplace Developer
  • Envato Staff
  • Envato Developer
  • New Zealand
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
madlep Dev says

Numerous Live Previews are coming back with errors. I don’t know if it is just specific to this author:

Notice: Undefined variable: args in /nfs/c09/h01/mnt/131366/domains/madza-wordpress-premium-themes.com/html/wp-content/themes/growing_feature/admin/admin_metabox.php on line 760

Notice: get_theme_data is deprecated since version 3.4! Use wp_get_theme() instead. in /nfs/c09/h01/mnt/131366/domains/madza-wordpress-premium-themes.com/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2824

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h01/mnt/131366/domains/madza-wordpress-premium-themes.com/html/wp-content/themes/growing_feature/admin/admin_metabox.php:760) in /nfs/c09/h01/mnt/131366/domains/madza-wordpress-premium-themes.com/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

That would be specific to individual items. We don’t host live previews on our marketplace servers at all. They’re hosted by authors themselves. We just link to them from the item pages.

11 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
tbp007 says

Okay, I was wondering what happened to my balance… Is this changing balances as well? Because my balance does not reflect my recent deposits.
I don’t believe it should have. You may want to open up a ticket so that we can check it out for you.
Will do, thank you.

On second thought, it appears the miscalculation was my error. Great job, folks.

4 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Italy
wantolla says

Hello, have been resolved??? I can buy the theme??

1 post
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Spain
lorenz0 says

I’m also having problems. Can’t make any deposits using PayPal. We don’t have Skrill/MoneyBookers and don’t want to sign up either. Need to buy something today (in the next few hours). Any ideas?

2 posts
nrandazzo says

The transaction was successful on my credit card, but I haven’t received the theme. How long should it take for me to receive the theme?

4 posts
  • Italy
wantolla says

Hello someone kindly staff can answer my question? Can I buy a theme with paypal or credit card??

thanks

2963 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • United States
TNL3542 says

Hello someone kindly staff can answer my question? Can I buy a theme with paypal or credit card?? thanks

yes u can

4 posts
  • Italy
wantolla says

you are part of the staff?

245 posts New Elite in Town!
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Romania
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
icypixels says

you are part of the staff?

He’s not part of the staff, but he’s a buyer too.

by
by
by
by
by
by