Is there a way to update your files without re-uploading the whole thing, including the PSD ? Sometimes you just want to change a line of code, not re-upload the whole package.
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Download your file through your portfolio, and lets say you need to change a line of code on your index.html. Just open the zip, delete the old index.html, replace it with the new one, and re-upload. Technically its the same thing as re-doing the whole thing. But then at least you wont have to hunt down every file, like help files, source folders, etc.
I agree it’s no big deal, but I had a 30 mo PSD for one template, it takes time to upload it again.