Can I upload a new update to my theme while a previous update is already in the queue?
I had a couple bugs I needed to fix initially and have since uploaded a newer version but now I would like to add a requested feature without delaying the bug fix from going live.
Also, is there any better way to fix bugs than sit in a dozen+ queue when just a couple lines of code need to be changed?
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
You can have multiple items in the queue at once. I do it all the time with updates.
And you just have to wait. It’s just the way TF works