• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Power Elite Author
+4 more
Parallelus says

The post has less than 1 star with 489 votes. :D

WordPress Theme Submission Requirements: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/472#kbratingcontainer
1799 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Germany
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
BroOf says

The post has less than 1 star with 489 votes. :D WordPress Theme Submission Requirements: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/472#kbratingcontainer

Now you can’t see a star anymore :)

626 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
Dream-Theme says

Now I’m still not getting this “all-functionality-in-plugin” thing:

Say, I’m buyer. I wanna create a child theme to benefit from original theme updates, while keeping my custom stuff like post types and meta boxes and styles, etc. in one separate place. (Actually I did this couple of times with themes bought from ThemeForest.) Now what do I do? Make a child plugin??

1989 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
+4 more
bitfade says

Had some free time today, here’s the complete plugin install/update class github repo and a video showing how it works

Japh, please let us know if we can use it instead of the TGM activation class.

378 posts uouapps
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Jordan
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
uouapps says

Hi,

our latest WP vCard got rejected because it didn’t have a WP native menu while almost all the WP vCards on themeforest including the latest ones do not have WP native menu, so are these requirements based on the new requirements ? (from what I’ve understood phase 1 will take place on Sept 9)

We have 7 projects in the pipeline being converted to WP so in order to avoid getting rejections based on unclear old/new requirements, where can we find the CURRENT WP requirements

this link is for Sept: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/472

Where can we find the requirements for July & August please

Thanks UOU Apps

108 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
designedbydash says

Hi,

our latest WP vCard got rejected because it didn’t have a WP native menu while almost all the WP vCards on themeforest including the latest ones do not have WP native menu, so are these requirements based on the new requirements ? (from what I’ve understood phase 1 will take place on Sept 9)

We have 7 projects in the pipeline being converted to WP so in order to avoid getting rejections based on unclear old/new requirements, where can we find the CURRENT WP requirements

this link is for Sept: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/472

Where can we find the requirements for July & August please

Thanks UOU Apps

The requirements don’t come in to affect until September, but I would assume all WP themes require a menu to be defined. If it has no items assigned, just don’t show it and then you can display it as you wish on your demo.

33 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
JonnyShogun says

Had some free time today, here’s the complete plugin install/update class github repo and a video showing how it works Japh, please let us know if we can use it instead of the TGM activation class.

Great job @bitfade !! Hopefully JAPH gives this the OK. It looks much cleaner than the TGM activation class. :)

82 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
Coffee-Themes says

Had some free time today, here’s the complete plugin install/update class github repo and a video showing how it works Japh, please let us know if we can use it instead of the TGM activation class.
Great job @bitfade !! Hopefully JAPH gives this the OK. It looks much cleaner than the TGM activation class. :)

I have theme soft rejected right now for not using TGM, i think they made decision.

108 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
designedbydash says

I have theme soft rejected right now for not using TGM, i think they made decision.

As the new requirements don’t come in to affect until September, I find that unlikely. If you were using another class to activate plugins on install, it’s likely because they were not up to scratch. I doubt they’ve reviewed BitFade’s implementation yet!

396 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • United Kingdom
Jaynesh says

As the new requirements don’t come in to affect until September, I find that unlikely. If you were using another class to activate plugins on install, it’s likely because they were not up to scratch. I doubt they’ve reviewed BitFade’s implementation yet!

My themes were soft rejected for not using the TGM class even before the rules were announced. The reviewers have quietly been pushing this long before the announcement.

by
by
by
by
by
by