500 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
pixeful says

How to fix that?

WARNING: .fuse_hidden0000002700000001 Hidden Files or Folders found. RECOMMENDED: Screenshot size should be 600×450, to account for HiDPI displays. Any 4:3 image size is acceptable, but 600×450 is preferred. RECOMMENDED: image_resize found in the file functions/aq_resizer.php. Deprecated since version 3.5. Use wp_get_image_editor() instead. Line 18: * @uses image_resize_dimensions() | image_resize() Line 30: if ( true === $upscale ) add_filter( ‘image_resize_dimensions’, ‘aq_upscale’, 10, 6 ); Line 66: $dims = image_resize_dimensions( $orig_w, $orig_h, $width, $height, $crop ); Line 111: $resized_img_path = image_resize( $img_path, $width, $height, $crop ); // Fallback foo. Line 125: if ( true === $upscale ) remove_filter( ‘image_resize_dimensions’, ‘aq_upscale’ );

Didn’t found any solutions on google

2002 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
bitfade says

Is this thread still monitored by staff ? because i see quite some questions raised still waiting for an official answer. For instance: can we use a custom class to handle plugin dependencies ?

We’re working on phase 2 now: all custom post types/metas, shortcodes and advanced features like page builders are moved from the theme to a bundled plugin.

However, when the plugin is used with a different theme (say 20-13), there will be no templates for the cpts so they will all be displayed as posts. Furthermore, custom metas will be ignored because, again, theme has no support for them. I assume we’ll have no issue with this in the review phase.

We’re not going to include any css/js assets in the plugin for 2 main reasons:

1. Our custom/commercial js code (sliders, lightboxes, filterable grid layouts) is only licensed to be used with our own themes and we have no interest in releasing commercial plugins.
  2. Code itself relies on our theme css framework (based on twitter bootstrap 2.x) and was never tested with anything else nor meant to work in standalone mode. Even if we wanted to include in the plugin, it would never work as expected and will most likely conflict with the theme own css.

How to display a bunch of images (whether as a grid, slider or simple list) is presentation to me so it should be perfectly fine to only include such css/js in the theme itself.

To comply with phase 2 rules requires a lot of rework so i really hope we can get official answers to all the questions raised in this thread.
366 posts WordPress Guy
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+5 more
Japh Envato team says

Hi Bitfade, I am still monitoring this thread. There are a handful of questions that were raised early on that we’re still discussing internally and don’t have concrete answers yet. There also seem to be a lot of questions being asked that have been answered previously.

The first question you raise here is of the former category.

As for you second question, I don’t see that as being an issue.

2002 posts
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
bitfade says

There are a handful of questions that were raised early on that we’re still discussing internally and don’t have concrete answers yet.
I understand that Japh but phase 2 changes are quite big and we need rules to be finalized as soon as possible because even 2 months aren’t that much when you have to reorganize an existing framework.

I was wondering if we could submit a theme and ask it to be reviewed under phase 2 rules before november deadline. This would help us to understand what’s good and what’s not while still having the theme approved because phase 2 rules not officially in place yet.
16 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Brazil
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
theux says

There also seem to be a lot of questions being asked that have been answered previously.

Hey Japh.. where are those answers? It’s quite hard to read 45 pages to find an answer, don’t you think? Why don’t you create a FAQ with the answers that you and your team have for now?

166 posts
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+5 more
EasyDevelopment says

Can we do plugins and use “Dependency Injection” ?

271 posts The Dominant One
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
wptitans says

Making themes for themeforest isn’t that fun anymore as it used to be. We’re bound by rules, rules and rules. Wondering who’s running themeforest, Matt or Collis?

Due to those guidelines it’s almost impossible to create the things we want to create for our customers. And then try to update your older themes to these new guidelines. That’s almost undoable without starting from scratch.

380 posts
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
GoodLayers says

A little Q, so just to make sure if we have our own custom post type like portfolio, personnel … etc… Do we have to separate them as plugins?

347 posts Gambit
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
bfintal says

Haven’t read the whole thread since it’s quite long. Read the new requirements though and I’m fine with all of those except that I want a clarification for the custom post type thing.

My themes have 1 custom post type: Portfolio. Do I need to include that as a separate plugin?

94 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
pixedelic says

Haven’t read the whole thread since it’s quite long. Read the new requirements though and I’m fine with all of those except that I want a clarification for the custom post type thing. My themes have 1 custom post type: Portfolio. Do I need to include that as a separate plugin?
http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/update-wordpress-theme-submission-requirements/103347?page=3#845327
by
by
by
by
by
by