12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Rastamandita says

Hi you all,

I uploaded a wp theme a few days ago, before the wordpress 2.8 release so it was meant for 2.7.

A few hours ago i updated the files and description to work with wordpress 2.8, sent the update and i recieved the confirmation mesage that the update was approved.

All good but the thing is that i dont see the description and wordpress version changed in the item and im unsure if the files aren’t updated too, takes more time for the changes to be reflected on the item?

ill appreciate some advice or if i need to reupdate the files, i want to make sure before answer in the item disscusion, the item:

http://themeforest.net/item/egg-theme-personal-wordpress-blog-theme/45799

Cheers.

238 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Mastergreed says

When you’re upgrading an item, you have two fieldsets – first is for description and meta only, second is for files only. If you want to upgrade whole item, you have to first upgrade files (second fieldset), then upgrade description and meta (first fieldset). And yes, there are two different buttons for this :).

It is meant to allow people change description without throwing more responsibility to reviewers so it’s pretty logical.

Therefore, if you have received an email, then it means files has been upgraded, now you have to upgrade the description.

12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Rastamandita says

I didn’t noticed the two separate buttons for description and files, all updated now.

Thanks for the reply!

238 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Mastergreed says

Hmm, let’s hope devs will make these two sections more visible in new version of marketplaces, people get confused too often.

I’m glad I was able to help.

by
by
by
by
by
by