930 posts
    Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
3Ddym says

It looks more Professional now :)

92 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Australia
bensmithett Envato team says

@SportTipsWorld @sushipasta that overflowing text issue is fixed now, thanks for letting us know.

24 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Australia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
SamuelBrooks says

Woo! And we’re now about 1% retina-ready with those new icons :)

Sweet! The site looks so fuzzy on my macbook right now.

5894 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Great! Now the permalink also added! :)

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

Great work devs! :)

596 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
MikeMoloney says

Thanks guys! Keep up the good work.

EDIT: just noticed something. Is there any way to make comments from buyers more highlighted. They seem to blend in a bit..

210 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
SurStudio says

Looks great! Now all we need is a checkbox for people to check if they want to receive an email notification of a reply ;) Then we can say good-bye to all external forums.

+1

1023 posts Freelance Flash and JavaScript Developer
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
sike says

Nice, I like the new design too. :)

155 posts ThemeTon
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
themeton says

Looks awesome :)

Can I notice few little issues
  • Standard ul/ol needs align from left on main comment. Here is what looks like
  • I would prefer numerals for decimal, not a roman
  • I need a resize for textarea of reply. I don’t wanna scroll at all for my long answers
  • It really need to show First + # More Replies + and Latest replies as it was before the update. Now it looks “First and Earlier and More link”. I wanna see latest answers there quickly, hope you understand what i mean

Hope those are very simple and quick things

Thanks all of you, it looks first present of new year :)

3919 posts After Effects Templates
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

Good job, it would be great if “Purchased” can be in the Color.

by
by
by
by
by
by