2324 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Ow dear, I see the reply back lightbox…please remove this?!

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says

I think that annoying bug when cursor doesnt move position with keyboard arrows is back when you try to edit the post, you have to manually position the cursor with a mouse.

541 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
kriskorn says

I don’t know if it is only me, but when I have new comments, then I don’t have a little red circle with the number of new comments besides my username anymore. Before it showed that, so I knew I had new comments I need to reply to.

92 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Australia
bensmithett Envato team says

Thanks for the feedback & suggestions everyone! A couple of small updates today:

- Most recent replies are shown & older ones are hidden by default, instead of vice versa
- ‘Purchased’ indicator is in colour now so authors can immediately see which comments are from buyers
- The text box expands as you type – no more scrolling!

Those having issues on Windows Phone: we’re looking into it.

I don’t know if it is only me, but when I have new comments, then I don’t have a little red circle with the number of new comments besides my username anymore. Before it showed that, so I knew I had new comments I need to reply to.

We’ve never had this feature on the marketplaces – are you using this Chrome extension or a similar GreaseMonkey script? The developer may need to update it.

I think that annoying bug when cursor doesnt move position with keyboard arrows is back when you try to edit the post, you have to manually position the cursor with a mouse.

You’re right, we’ll look into it.

You shouldn’t be seeing it for replies, only for flagging and editing comments.

97 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
2winFactor says

Looks nice, but it is a bit buggy.
  • I dont see, if the Comment of a Customer is already answered, till i open the “view more replies”. It is hard to see quick, which Comments still needs some Feedback.
  • When i am answering on Comments with many Posts (in Google Chrome), i dont see my last comment till i Reload the page. And (as i wrote above) i need to press again “view more replies” to see if the last post for that comment is from me.
  • Also a suggestion, It would be great, if we could Mark Comments one by one as Read and / or Mark all as Read to get a better overview of pending comments.

I’m also not seeing my comment post until I reload the page. Ajax posting is not working for me either. :(

2324 posts
      Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
    +6 more
    CreativeMilk says

You shouldn’t be seeing it for replies, only for flagging and editing comments.

Sorry, thats what I ment to say…

92 posts
      Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Australia
    bensmithett Envato team says

@themepunch @2winFactor everything looks fine on our end. If you’re you using any GreaseMonkey scripts or browser extensions for the marketplaces, try disabling them and see if it makes a difference.

541 posts
      Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
    +4 more
    kriskorn says

We’ve never had this feature on the marketplaces – are you using this Chrome extension or a similar GreaseMonkey script? The developer may need to update it.

Yep, this is the one. Thank you very much for using your valuable time to investigate my problem!

894 posts
      Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
    +5 more
    infuse01 says

Wow seems that I completely missed the party :D

Really like those changes – brings a pretty fresh feeling to it. I’m sure there could be still a dozen of features added to the item comments like e-mail notification, text-templates (btw: ReplyPantry needs an update :D), Image Upload, Private/Public Comments, Comment Preview, Mention People and so on, but for now this is a great start and hopefully we’ll see even more features in the near future :D

Well done Dev’s :D

2024 posts
      Has referred 500+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
    +8 more
    revaxarts says

I’ve disabled Envatitor embedded for item comment temporarily. You can still have an old version in use if cache hasn’t expired yet.

Update is coming soon ;)

by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by