• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+1 more
CreativeMilk says

Ow dear, I see the reply back lightbox…please remove this?!

1675 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
Tean says

I think that annoying bug when cursor doesnt move position with keyboard arrows is back when you try to edit the post, you have to manually position the cursor with a mouse.

505 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Estonia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
kriskorn says

I don’t know if it is only me, but when I have new comments, then I don’t have a little red circle with the number of new comments besides my username anymore. Before it showed that, so I knew I had new comments I need to reply to.

91 posts
  • Envato Developer
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Staff
  • Australia
bensmithett Dev says

Thanks for the feedback & suggestions everyone! A couple of small updates today:

- Most recent replies are shown & older ones are hidden by default, instead of vice versa
- ‘Purchased’ indicator is in colour now so authors can immediately see which comments are from buyers
- The text box expands as you type – no more scrolling!

Those having issues on Windows Phone: we’re looking into it.

I don’t know if it is only me, but when I have new comments, then I don’t have a little red circle with the number of new comments besides my username anymore. Before it showed that, so I knew I had new comments I need to reply to.

We’ve never had this feature on the marketplaces – are you using this Chrome extension or a similar GreaseMonkey script? The developer may need to update it.

I think that annoying bug when cursor doesnt move position with keyboard arrows is back when you try to edit the post, you have to manually position the cursor with a mouse.

You’re right, we’ll look into it.

You shouldn’t be seeing it for replies, only for flagging and editing comments.

90 posts
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
2winFactor says

Looks nice, but it is a bit buggy.
  • I dont see, if the Comment of a Customer is already answered, till i open the “view more replies”. It is hard to see quick, which Comments still needs some Feedback.
  • When i am answering on Comments with many Posts (in Google Chrome), i dont see my last comment till i Reload the page. And (as i wrote above) i need to press again “view more replies” to see if the last post for that comment is from me.
  • Also a suggestion, It would be great, if we could Mark Comments one by one as Read and / or Mark all as Read to get a better overview of pending comments.

I’m also not seeing my comment post until I reload the page. Ajax posting is not working for me either. :(

2317 posts
    • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
    • Europe
    • Exclusive Author
    • Has been a member for 5-6 years
    • Referred between 100 and 199 users
    +1 more
    CreativeMilk says

You shouldn’t be seeing it for replies, only for flagging and editing comments.

Sorry, thats what I ment to say…

91 posts
    • Envato Developer
    • Has been a member for 2-3 years
    • Envato Staff
    • Australia
    bensmithett Dev says

@themepunch @2winFactor everything looks fine on our end. If you’re you using any GreaseMonkey scripts or browser extensions for the marketplaces, try disabling them and see if it makes a difference.

505 posts
    • Estonia
    • Exclusive Author
    • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
    kriskorn says

We’ve never had this feature on the marketplaces – are you using this Chrome extension or a similar GreaseMonkey script? The developer may need to update it.

Yep, this is the one. Thank you very much for using your valuable time to investigate my problem!

894 posts
    • Europe
    • Has been a member for 3-4 years
    • Exclusive Author
    • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
    • Referred between 1 and 9 users
    • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
    infuse01 says

Wow seems that I completely missed the party :D

Really like those changes – brings a pretty fresh feeling to it. I’m sure there could be still a dozen of features added to the item comments like e-mail notification, text-templates (btw: ReplyPantry needs an update :D), Image Upload, Private/Public Comments, Comment Preview, Mention People and so on, but for now this is a great start and hopefully we’ll see even more features in the near future :D

Well done Dev’s :D

2001 posts
    • Elite Author
    • Austria
    • Exclusive Author
    • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
    +3 more
    revaxarts says

I’ve disabled Envatitor embedded for item comment temporarily. You can still have an old version in use if cache hasn’t expired yet.

Update is coming soon ;)

by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by