2329 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Ow dear, I see the reply back lightbox…please remove this?!

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says

I think that annoying bug when cursor doesnt move position with keyboard arrows is back when you try to edit the post, you have to manually position the cursor with a mouse.

562 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says

I don’t know if it is only me, but when I have new comments, then I don’t have a little red circle with the number of new comments besides my username anymore. Before it showed that, so I knew I had new comments I need to reply to.

95 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Australia
bensmithett Envato team says

Thanks for the feedback & suggestions everyone! A couple of small updates today:

- Most recent replies are shown & older ones are hidden by default, instead of vice versa
- ‘Purchased’ indicator is in colour now so authors can immediately see which comments are from buyers
- The text box expands as you type – no more scrolling!

Those having issues on Windows Phone: we’re looking into it.

I don’t know if it is only me, but when I have new comments, then I don’t have a little red circle with the number of new comments besides my username anymore. Before it showed that, so I knew I had new comments I need to reply to.

We’ve never had this feature on the marketplaces – are you using this Chrome extension or a similar GreaseMonkey script? The developer may need to update it.

I think that annoying bug when cursor doesnt move position with keyboard arrows is back when you try to edit the post, you have to manually position the cursor with a mouse.

You’re right, we’ll look into it.

You shouldn’t be seeing it for replies, only for flagging and editing comments.

102 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
2winFactor says

Looks nice, but it is a bit buggy.
  • I dont see, if the Comment of a Customer is already answered, till i open the “view more replies”. It is hard to see quick, which Comments still needs some Feedback.
  • When i am answering on Comments with many Posts (in Google Chrome), i dont see my last comment till i Reload the page. And (as i wrote above) i need to press again “view more replies” to see if the last post for that comment is from me.
  • Also a suggestion, It would be great, if we could Mark Comments one by one as Read and / or Mark all as Read to get a better overview of pending comments.

I’m also not seeing my comment post until I reload the page. Ajax posting is not working for me either. :(

2329 posts
    • Has referred 100+ members
    • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
    • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
    +6 more
    CreativeMilk says

You shouldn’t be seeing it for replies, only for flagging and editing comments.

Sorry, thats what I ment to say…

95 posts
    • Member of the Envato Team
    • Located in Australia
    bensmithett Envato team says

@themepunch @2winFactor everything looks fine on our end. If you’re you using any GreaseMonkey scripts or browser extensions for the marketplaces, try disabling them and see if it makes a difference.

562 posts
    • Won a Most Wanted contest
    • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
    +4 more
    kriskorn says

We’ve never had this feature on the marketplaces – are you using this Chrome extension or a similar GreaseMonkey script? The developer may need to update it.

Yep, this is the one. Thank you very much for using your valuable time to investigate my problem!

894 posts
    • Has referred 1+ members
    +5 more
    infuse01 says

Wow seems that I completely missed the party :D

Really like those changes – brings a pretty fresh feeling to it. I’m sure there could be still a dozen of features added to the item comments like e-mail notification, text-templates (btw: ReplyPantry needs an update :D), Image Upload, Private/Public Comments, Comment Preview, Mention People and so on, but for now this is a great start and hopefully we’ll see even more features in the near future :D

Well done Dev’s :D

2071 posts
    • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
    • Had an item featured on Envato Market
    • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
    • Interviewed on an Envato blog
    +9 more
    revaxarts says

I’ve disabled Envatitor embedded for item comment temporarily. You can still have an old version in use if cache hasn’t expired yet.

Update is coming soon ;)

by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by