41 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
timstl says

I’ve tried to update my description 4 times now over the last week with no luck. My files have been updated the two times I tried, which is really most important, but I would like to reflect changes in my item’s description as well.

I have an email out to support right now, but thought I’d check here, too. It seems strange—there’s a box to update description, so it should be allowed. I’m wondering if maybe there is a max length, but there isn’t one listed next to the update box, so I’m not sure.

And yes, I did make a note to the reviewer that I was updating description, too.

Thanks for the help.

1913 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
TPN Envato team says
I’ve tried to update my description 4 times now over the last week with no luck. My files have been updated the two times I tried, which is really most important, but I would like to reflect changes in my item’s description as well.

I have an email out to support right now, but thought I’d check here, too. It seems strange—there’s a box to update description, so it should be allowed. I’m wondering if maybe there is a max length, but there isn’t one listed next to the update box, so I’m not sure.

And yes, I did make a note to the reviewer that I was updating description, too.

Thanks for the help.

It’s definitely a bug. You should report it here

41 posts
+2 more
timstl says

Thanks for the help.
It’s definitely a bug. You should report it here

Well, the other 3 attempts were with the old site, not the new one. But yeah I’ll go ahead and report.

41 posts
+2 more
timstl says

Ah ha! There are 2 submit buttons on the edit page. Duh. I don’t know how I’ve been missing that.

by
by
by
by
by
by