I’m about to upload a new Wordpress theme. But I tend to make small improvements over time. I looked around in the forums, but couldn’t find a definitive answer:
Does an author have the ability to update an existing, approved theme?
Does it have to be re-reviewed each time?
How often can an author update their theme?
PS- I did see that there are no update notices sent to purchasers, but that may be resolved soon.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Yes, you can update your files. This is done using the ‘Edit’ tab when viewing your file. The update will be reviewed again, but there is really no reason for it not to be accepted.
Yes, you can update your theme whenever you like.
But try not to make it a weekly occurrence.