- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
When uploading newly updated theme files to an existing theme, does the author need to re-upload everything, or can I just upload the files that changed.
Exmaple: Made a correction to wordpress theme html, do I need to upload the thumb, previews, description, etc all over again. Or can I just upload the new zip file containing the new download files?
Final download zip only and notes for reviewer of course.