When I edit my theme files (I discovered an IE6 bug and fixed it) do the users who bought the theme get a notice I’ve issued a fix? Or should I make a comment on the template page indicating I’ve made an update?
im not sure about the first, but you should always do the latter, regardless
^ Are you saying a client list exists and I’m just not seeing it? Or is that more of a feature request saying a client lists would do wonders? (I agree)
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Exclusive Author
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
It’s quite old thread, but I just want to ask if something changed in case of notifying buyers about update?