I bought a regular license plugin but now I want the extended license. Is there a way to buy that and be deducted the amount I already paid for regular license?
In downloads it would be cool if there was an “upgrade license” button next to each of your items.
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
You can try to contact support for a refund and then buy the extended but I don’t know if they will accept that…