• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • South Africa
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
joiaco says

If i want to add another set of images to an existing item in my portfolio do i have to re-upload the WHOLE file over again, or is there a way of adding another zip file?

My internet speed (less than 30mbps) means i groan at the thought of re-uploading everything :)

177 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
DragonSigh says

I’m afraid there is no such option, you’ll have to upload the whole file with old images and new additions together. Remember the days of dial-up modems, and 30 mbps will seem heavenly speed :)

849 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
Rewroc says

If i want to add another set of images to an existing item in my portfolio do i have to re-upload the WHOLE file over again, or is there a way of adding another zip file? My internet speed (less than 30mbps) means i groan at the thought of re-uploading everything :)

My internet speed is less than 512kbps. I always pretend to be dead while uploading. That helps my brain take less stress. :D

1081 posts
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
TanyDi says

Jo, if you want to replace your existing Preview Image Set with another one try to upload new Image Set and explain what you want to the reviewer. I’m sure he will answer what you must to do in this case.

I think that FTP upload will be better for your internet connection speed. My connection speed is better than yours but with FTP it is faster.

88 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
+1 more
punedesign says

If i want to add another set of images to an existing item in my portfolio do i have to re-upload the WHOLE file over again, or is there a way of adding another zip file? My internet speed (less than 30mbps) means i groan at the thought of re-uploading everything :)
If this is your internet speed, you can feel free to upload an elephant through the net! ;) All can be replaced separately: Preview image, Preview image set or main file. If you want to change Preview image, just upload preview image!
1837 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+3 more
ShermanJackson says

lol…in India my upload speed is about 40-50 KBPS MAX :):(

905 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • South Africa
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
joiaco says

OH SORRY , i meant Kb per second, a bit like India! It is the whole file that i am upgrading so i may as well go for a walk while it is happening.

by
by
by
by
by
by