4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
wjonges says

Hi,

I uploaded via File Zilla Wordpress to my host, installed it but from that point on I wasn’t able to upload themes from the backend Wordpress – so I installed again the theme via FTP- and now within the theme I cannot upload anything. Who can give me a hand?

16 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
I-plugin says

what the error massage or upload a print screen of error

4 posts
wjonges says

How do I upload a print screen here? pasting it doesn’t work

16 posts
  • Exclusive Author
I-plugin says
4 posts
wjonges says

Herewith the screen shot.It comes in Dutch, probably not your favourate language. It shows mainly that there is nothing show on the site

http://imgur.com/E1IbIgg
16 posts
  • Exclusive Author
I-plugin says

i don’t understand print screen but i try to help you

you try to install new theme right ..

i will tell you step to upload theme to your host ,,

after you sign in your host from FTP “File Zilla” you need to find wordpress file ..

like this dir.. wordpress/wp-content/themes/your file here !!

or wp-content/themes/your file here !! if you upload wordpress on the root ..

then sign into wordpress Dashboard you find the theme in Appearance or what same mean in your language

4 posts
wjonges says

Thanks for your help. I re installed the English version of Worpress and everything works fine. Althought I stille have some questions left on the sterrling template: 1. main menu header: on my android phone the main menu stays rigid when scrolling down. Effectively it means that you can only see the main menu, it doesn’t disappear upwards. Can you please check and come up with a solution that lasts also after updates of the template? 2. I love the ‘search box’ in the main menu, which I can enable in the Interface Options . It’s on the wrong spot however. If I want to move it to the top left, I can only implement a new widget that has not even half of the looks of the other search box. Is there a way to make this search field in the top look nicer or move the pre-designed search box to the top? 3. The letter font of the entire content is very light gray in the Sterling template. Is there a way to make this one darker (a way that stands any updates…) 4. I tried to make to content boxes standing next to each other on one page on the same horizontal level. I couldn’t manage. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for your anwers!

Wido

by
by
by
by
by
by