832 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SBJEWEL says

Why it shows Error ! when i was trying to upload my .ZIP file. I tried five times already ! :evilgrin: Any idea ! then help. Thanks.

52 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
ejcreatif says

Try the ftp upload system.

282 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Argentina
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+3 more
DPereyra says
ejcreatif said
Try the ftp upload system.

+1

Or try a different browser.

176 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Greece
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
DanaosC says

Hello there
I don’t know why,when this happens to me,I upload the Main Zip with a different name,because if you uploaded a zip with the same name or something,it may doesn’t show you the new one,so Instead of “Example Zip”, rename it to “Example_Zip” or something,hope this works.
- D

332 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
CadenGrant says

A lot of buyers just take the WP zip file they download from ThemeForest and automatically upload it via WP install when they need to unzip it first.

Try unzipping the main zip file, I’m sure you’ll see the zip inside that you need to upload, or the theme folder.

832 posts
  • Exclusive Author
SBJEWEL says

Thanks for your support ! :) It’s working now. ! But i wanna tell you something about FTP service !! When I was trying to download FileZilla Client then it appears this…

I already tried more then 20 times to download FileZilla Client. But same result ! :( Do you guys ever facing this problem ?

131 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Videomaster says
SBJEWEL said
Thanks for your support ! :) It’s working now. ! But i wanna tell you something about FTP service !! When I was trying to download FileZilla Client then it appears this…

I already tried more then 20 times to download FileZilla Client. But same result ! :( Do you guys ever facing this problem ?

Perhaps, Firefox is your solution. And try to download .exe installation, not .zip

1175 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
mabuc says
SBJEWEL said
Why it shows Error ! when i was trying to upload my .ZIP file. I tried five times already ! :evilgrin: Any idea ! then help. Thanks.

once you see the error message, please refresh your browser and you will see that your item is uploaded already :) I tried it many times :)

52 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
ejcreatif says
SBJEWEL said

No problem, thats what the forum if for :-)

If you still cannot download FileZilla I recommend Cyberduck – http://cyberduck.ch/

- EJ

832 posts
  • Exclusive Author
SBJEWEL says
Videomaster said
SBJEWEL said

Perhaps, Firefox is your solution. And try to download .exe installation, not .zip

I tried both way but nothing happened ! And about Firefox… it shows completely blank white page when i was trying to download !

mabuc said
SBJEWEL said
once you see the error message, please refresh your browser and you will see that your item is uploaded already :) I tried it many times :)

Wow it’s kinda interesting. I will try next time. :)

ejcreatif said
SBJEWEL said

No problem, thats what the forum if for :-)

If you still cannot download FileZilla I recommend Cyberduck – http://cyberduck.ch/

- EJ

Thanks. But first i must want to know why i just can’t download FileZilla Client

by
by
by
by
by
by