• Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
dorde says

i started this topic here because i dont know if upload (and submit) works corectly on other marketplaces, but at videohive I cannot submit my project. :(
ok i can upload but when i try tu submit project (upload button at the bottom of the page) im always see this page: http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6785/ulprob.jpg

and my uploaded .zip (main file) has dissapear and when I try to upload it again… same problem: error page.
just want to let admins know about this problem, and to suggest another optional ways for upload: ftp (envato) or upload from remote server(our personal sites) (it will be much faster and safer).
for example you can let us to use ftp temporary and run cron job (or something like that) and delete temporary files once a day, or automaticaly delete temp files after succesfully submiting files and when project is placed in the queue…
:S

edit: right now all my files has dissapeared… ok thumbnail and 590×300px images are small files, but zip and flv are much bigger…

387 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
BatVfx says

I have the same problem sometimes.. I found the way to upload files, but it’s still frustrating.

When uploading upload files from smallest to largest, and, if you get this page at the end, press “back” button.

Then upload all files except the largest one, it’ll be there when you have select it from drop-down menu (for example preview file).

The most frustrating part is that I have to write description again. :S

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Guys,

I’m sorry about this issue, I was unaware that this was happening. I will pass this thread along to the developers to take a look at.

1539 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
+4 more
dorde says

I was trying all night, about 20 times… for nothing. :(

699 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
3dbacks says
I was trying all night, about 20 times… for nothing. :(

this is not problem, when you have AE project (without prerender)

I spend my nerv, 4 times sending 300mb file and nothing…

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Guys, the developers are looking into this issue right now. As things stand so far, it seems all of the marketplaces are experiencing similar issues, so its not just a VH thing. I’m pretty certain it has nothing to do with with the order in which you upload your files (smallest to largest). I’ll keep you guys posted with updates as we figure things out.

29 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Greece
fastmanakos says

i have the same problem.i have also a very very very slow internet connection that disconnect me every 5 minutes so i tried to upload the “main files” that is 80mb about 10 times.at the 10nth i made it.and now i have the same problem with you guys.i hope the problem will be solved soon cause i have left the page as it is going back and frward .i don’t want to upload it all again!!!

1539 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
+4 more
dorde says

i just tried to make test: uploaded 4 empty files with different extensions flv zip and 2 jpg files. and my test item is in the queue. so, something is wrong with bigger files, my zip is 33.8mb, and flv 26.6mb, and there is no way to submit my project.
maybe that info mean something for developers… :S

387 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
BatVfx says

Well, i believe that it has something with time uploading the file, because, when i send small projects, i don’t have this problem, but anything above 20-30 megs makes the same problem. maybe the server erases query in that period, so it redirects us to “Page not found” instead of uploading the project

45 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
munjakos says

Just like BatVfx said upload small files first then the zip file then when is all done refresh the page first files will be lost, but zip file will be there then just upload other files again and select them from the drop menu. That works for me.

by
by
by
by
by
by