• Canada
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
+3 more
TPN Staff says
I’m having withdrawals what is that? :/
still CANT submit anything by the way.

Hey FastManakos,

Have you tried uploading using an alternate browser?

29 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Greece
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
fastmanakos says

no :/.i am using the latest version of firefox the one that has about a month maybe less since released.i ll try with ie and i’ll let you know.

29 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Greece
fastmanakos says

i just tried with ie 8 and it worked!!!i just uploaded the files smaller to bigger.then refreshed the page and only the big zip file (main files) was there.i just uploaded again the thumbnail and the preview video and DONE !!i can’t believe that firefox was the problem from the beginning.thanks all of you guys :)

387 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
BatVfx says

I uploaded a project (maybe 10mb all together) few minutes ago and all went well :)

237 posts elementza.com
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Elite Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Germany
+4 more
elements says

I’m also having some trouble… This is my third time I’m uploading. Main file has 130mb, and first time I uploaded smaller size files, than the main and after hiting the submit button, I got the error page. Second time, main file uploaded to 99% and then frozed, with error warning … I was like – “Damn…well that sucks”. Now we’ll see how will this time go :?

45 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
munjakos says
i just tried with ie 8 and it worked!!!i just uploaded the files smaller to bigger.then refreshed the page and only the big zip file (main files) was there.i just uploaded again the thumbnail and the preview video and DONE !!i can’t believe that firefox was the problem from the beginning.thanks all of you guys :)

Im using firefox latest version and i upload the same way and it works. Don’t now really what’s going on with this upload problem so wierd, but it works like you explained and i use firefox. I hope it will get fixed soon.

45 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
munjakos says
I’m also having some trouble… This is my third time I’m uploading. Main file has 130mb, and first time I uploaded smaller size files, than the main and after hiting the submit button, I got the error page. Second time, main file uploaded to 99% and then frozed, with error warning … I was like – “Damn…well that sucks”. Now we’ll see how will this time go :?

Like I said upload all files from the smallest to biggest then when it’s finished the largest file ( zip ) will not appear in the DONE list. Then refresh your page you will lose everything exept the zip file. Then upload other files again and submit them for review.

387 posts
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
BatVfx says

It seams that most of the authors complaining about this error are from Easter Europe(Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia…), can’t say if that is related to problem itself but, everything is possible..

29 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Greece
fastmanakos says

look guys.to me when i used firefox and o the “Trick” upload all files and then the zip files remains….that didn’t worked.when i was refreshing the page when the zip file was uploaded the zip files dissapeared.only the other two left after the refresh with firefox.but with internet explorer after alla have been uploaded and after the refresh only the zip file stayed.very weird.

by
by
by
by
by
by