4905 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Guys can everyone that’s having trouble please provide me with the test results from the 4 questions I asked at the bottom of page 2 of this thread? The information will really help the developers know where they should be looking.

700 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
3dbacks says

I send to Mark mail, but think this will not help

this moment, try via Edit send 3.times (160mb) from here this is 4 hours cca

nothing ???????????????

2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says
Guys can everyone that’s having trouble please provide me with the test results from the 4 questions I asked at the bottom of page 2 of this thread? The information will really help the developers know where they should be looking.

For everyones reference :)

1. Confirm if they’re not behind a proxy http://whatismyipaddress.com/staticpages/index.php/advanced-proxy-test (should return false for all tests)
  2. Run a quick test at http://www.pingtest.net/ select the nearest location, once the test is complete click on the ‘Direct Link’ button to copy the results and email back to us.
  3. Turn off any antivirus before uploading
  4. Attempt to upload the file

Send this info to mark – sitemanager {at} videohive.net

5092 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

I’m having the problem as well (24th Feb). All files appear to upload correctly, then I get the page, then they’re erased except for one. (I’ll check whether it’s the last one next time I upload)

I’m not behind a proxy, I’m in Berlin (does that count as Eastern Europe?!)

My ping test was grade B. Pretty good all round. http://www.pingtest.net/result/11160889.png

I do a fair bit of ftping for work (although generally through an ftp client not a browser). I always get a good upload rate and rarely and interruption.

Hope this gets sorted out soon. It’s well frustrating. :)

-felt.

4905 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

This is a very odd problem that the developers are still working on. I’ll pass your latest info along to them. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

6 posts
  • Located in Serbia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
roblack says

Hi guys ! Having the same problem with my first project file.

I’ve contacted Support and they are really looking to solve this so hold tight ;)

Also, i got some advice from them. Use IE8 and zip files with WinAce…that usually does the trick. I am trying that right now, will keep you posted.

My theory about this whole upload problem is speed and the time you spend on the upload page. That is why refreshing and posting it again works for some of you. So, if only ZIP file is more that 20-30 mb’s than i guess that should work.

I still haven’t try that, but i will tonight…i just have to wait to upload 250mb’s :) it will take “some” time.

Many thanx to Envatio Support and developers for trying to solve this issue, you have my support !!!

- Cheers !

emiN
6 posts
  • Located in Serbia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
roblack says

Refresh thing is a life saver.

I use Google Chrome. I uploaded ALL my files, pressed refresh, and files were still there.

Then i just filled out the form, and voala ! Upload DONE ! :)

I’ve also suggested to envatio the better way of uploading in 2 steps, that way, you don’t have to fill the form again if your upload fails.

Cheers ! emiN

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
webfaith5 says

Well I’m having problems just trying to view the video files…running real slow and some not opening at all. If I can’t view the files, I cant buy them?

509 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
5p1r17 says

Just uploaded 380mb project (it took about 2 hrs), filled all fields and page not found… RrrRrRRrRrrrr :(

58 posts
  • Located in Argentina
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
yio says

I have tried several times, with Google Chrome and IE8 .

Here I answer those questions:

”...1.Confirm if they’re not behind a proxy http://whatismyipaddress.com/staticpages/index.php/advanced-proxy-test (should return false for all tests)...”

Proxy server not detected. IP 190 .193.73.115 rDNS FALSE WIMIA Test FALSE TOR Test FALSE Loc Test FALSE Header Test FALSE DNSBL Test FALSE

”...2.Run a quick test at http://www.pingtest.net/ select the nearest location, once the test is complete click on the ‘Direct Link’ button to copy the results and email back to us…”

Nearest location: Villa Gobernador Galvez (city beside my home town Rosario) Packet Loss: 0% Ping 32ms Jitter 10ms Your grade/ Line Quality: A IP 190 .193.73.115 Server: Villa Gobernador Galvez < 50 mi ISP : Prima S.A. (Fibertel) 3 stars 3.1/5 4/17/2010 1.01 AM GMT Here 04/16/2010 – 10:07 PM GMT -3 Im behind a Linksys WRT54G2 wireless router connected to an Arris TM602A eMTA (VoIP telephony) cablemodem

”...3.Turn off any antivirus before uploading…”

TOO MUCH TIME TO TURN OFF ANTIVIRUS , NO, NO, NO

4.Attempt to upload the file

FIRST PRAY GOD … ;-)

by
by
by
by
by
by