15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Germany
VideoFX says

Hey! Last wednesday i upload my project to Videohive, but when i click on Upload this appears http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6785/ulprob.jpg (thanks to dorde that he made a screenshot)

When it will be fixed? I don’t want to wait 2 hours again for uploading my item again…... >:-(

293 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
ivezicm says
Finally uploaded with Google Chrome… Before I did upload smaller files first, then big, refreash and all was fine. But now I do get a lot of Error warnings on big files on latest Firefox, so I tried Chrome with same procedure and it worked p.s. posted by ELEMENTS
this is working procedure

Use google chrome, and first upload smaller files, then big ones, refresh the page and you’ll end up with only big file in upload slot. Quickly import smaller files again and then select which file goes where. That’s working procedure for your kind of problem.

1113 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+14 more
3alisha says
Finally uploaded with Google Chrome… Before I did upload smaller files first, then big, refreash and all was fine. But now I do get a lot of Error warnings on big files on latest Firefox, so I tried Chrome with same procedure and it worked p.s. posted by ELEMENTS
this is working procedure Use google chrome, and first upload smaller files, then big ones, refresh the page and you’ll end up with only big file in upload slot. Quickly import smaller files again and then select which file goes where. That’s working procedure for your kind of problem.

You deserve a ’’community superstar’’ badge for this one :D you simply saved my keyboard from getting smashed by a wall or something :P

Cheers !!!

3949 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld says

I use GoogleChrome last 30 days and it’s ok! Btw I upload always first ZIP , FLV then JPEG ’s and no problems at all.. Also Google Chrome users check your GEARS options!

243 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Web-Culture says
I use GoogleChrome last 30 days and it’s ok! Btw I upload always first ZIP , FLV then JPEG ’s and no problems at all.. Also Google Chrome users check your GEARS options!

GEARS options ?

15 posts
  • Located in Germany
VideoFX says

crying

I upload my item now 6 times, that means over 15 hours of waiting to see an error page >:(

I did everthing like in the introduction…..But WRONG !

So i emailing the support and this was the answer:
Sorry to hear you’ve having trouble. Have you tried using another browser besides Firefox?

Yes i did i try Safari but….the same :(

So what i try next is Google Chrome….(did you know that google can install there softwares on your computer and you can’t notice…later you surprise that there is the google earth icon on you desktop and it wasn’t there befor)

Greetings from Germany…..

3949 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld says
GEARS options ?

http://gears.google.com/

Gears is an open source project that enables more powerful web applications, by adding new features to your web browser:

http://startupmeme.com/google-gears-lets-you-upload-youtube-videos-upto-1-gb/ With the latest version of Gears, you are now able to upload YouTube videos more than 100 MB and the best part is that you don’t need any specific software to do so. Gears which is now being used by YouTube to upload videos, contains some cool features according to which it is now easy to upload videos with larger size.

15 posts
  • Located in Germany
VideoFX says
Congratulations! Your file has been uploaded successfully. Please allow up to a week for it to be reviewed. You will be notified via email when the review process is completed.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

2 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
junk182 says

I also have problems. I can’t upload large zip (over 100mb), if small archive – no problem. Use Chrome (GEARS options and other stuff in normal). I noticed that all zips are loaded with the same speed (1mb or 100mb – no matter). It’s strange! ?

15 posts
  • Located in Germany
VideoFX says

refresh the page after you upload your .zip file….

by
by
by
by
by
by