130 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+2 more
lukk says

Hey,

My template has been on queue for almost 4 days now, it says 7 out of 18. I mean in 3 days not one of those 18 templates has been approved or even rejected. What’s going on?

323 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
shadow66142000 says

@lukk – I’m not sure where you from but for most people it’s the holidays.

951 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Daan says

Holidays? edit: I need to stop opening threads in new tabs, before I know it, someone else has already replied!

130 posts
  • Located in Canada
+2 more
lukk says

I agree completely, Christmas eve and Christmas is totally acceptable, but it’s now 2 days after Christmas and I’m not being a Grinch here I’m not expecting everything to get done in one day, but a start would seem in order.

44 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
twoaz1 says

Though I’m sure it sucks to be waiting so long. Perhaps some of the reviewers are busy visiting or maybe not even able to get onto a decent connection if far from home?

I’ve heard stories of other sites taking a week or longer on a typical basis. I don’t doubt that is true, and probably worse at this time of year.

I’m sure it takes a long time to review a template or theme which probably makes it tougher to find a good chunk of time to catch up/get started. However, I bet someone will be able to make it in soon.

1045 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
iDraw says

I agree.. its a bit boring when you don’t see newer themes, especially when you are informed from some authors that have files in the queue

2529 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Hi everyone. Things slow down a bit during the holidays. Four day is too high though. I’ve emailed our PSD reviewer to remedy the situation.

I apologize for the wait. Happy holidays!

698 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
segen says

Hey I can’t help myself so I have to post it here, this is so funny and frustrating in a way. I’ve uploaded my item yesterday morning and was 3 out of 3, by the noon I was 1 out of 1. Nothing happened till tomorrow morning (today). I checked back and I was 1 out of 3. What? Wtf? Now I’m back to 1 out of 1.

What’s going on over there, I can see You’re working, but does someone has advantage over me? Or is my item so complex that You leave it as last one?

698 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
segen says

Ok, so today I was 1 out of 4. Few hours later I’m 1 out of 3! WTF ? Hey guys, this is getting really frustrating! What is this, are You reviewing in reversed order or what?

Oh, it’s been two days now. Update: I’m 1 out of 1 now. So it seems like I’m always first in the queue but never get reviewed and everybody else does.

65 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Saturndesigns says
Ok, so today I was 1 out of 4. Few hours later I’m 1 out of 3! WTF ? Hey guys, this is getting really frustrating! What is this, are You reviewing in reversed order or what? Oh, it’s been two days now. Update: I’m 1 out of 1 now. So it seems like I’m always first in the queue but never get reviewed and everybody else does.

1 out of 4 ?

Right now i am 2 out of 21. It has been four days since i uploaded it. Hope they get it together soon all this waiting is getting me anxious

by
by
by
by
by
by