• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
lukk says

Hey,

My template has been on queue for almost 4 days now, it says 7 out of 18. I mean in 3 days not one of those 18 templates has been approved or even rejected. What’s going on?

322 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Won a Competition
shadow66142000 says

@lukk – I’m not sure where you from but for most people it’s the holidays.

951 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
Daan says

Holidays? edit: I need to stop opening threads in new tabs, before I know it, someone else has already replied!

130 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
lukk says

I agree completely, Christmas eve and Christmas is totally acceptable, but it’s now 2 days after Christmas and I’m not being a Grinch here I’m not expecting everything to get done in one day, but a start would seem in order.

44 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
twoaz1 says

Though I’m sure it sucks to be waiting so long. Perhaps some of the reviewers are busy visiting or maybe not even able to get onto a decent connection if far from home?

I’ve heard stories of other sites taking a week or longer on a typical basis. I don’t doubt that is true, and probably worse at this time of year.

I’m sure it takes a long time to review a template or theme which probably makes it tougher to find a good chunk of time to catch up/get started. However, I bet someone will be able to make it in soon.

1045 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Switzerland
iDraw says

I agree.. its a bit boring when you don’t see newer themes, especially when you are informed from some authors that have files in the queue

2529 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Blog Editor
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
JeffreyWay says

Hi everyone. Things slow down a bit during the holidays. Four day is too high though. I’ve emailed our PSD reviewer to remedy the situation.

I apologize for the wait. Happy holidays!

698 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Croatia
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
segen says

Hey I can’t help myself so I have to post it here, this is so funny and frustrating in a way. I’ve uploaded my item yesterday morning and was 3 out of 3, by the noon I was 1 out of 1. Nothing happened till tomorrow morning (today). I checked back and I was 1 out of 3. What? Wtf? Now I’m back to 1 out of 1.

What’s going on over there, I can see You’re working, but does someone has advantage over me? Or is my item so complex that You leave it as last one?

698 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Croatia
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
segen says

Ok, so today I was 1 out of 4. Few hours later I’m 1 out of 3! WTF ? Hey guys, this is getting really frustrating! What is this, are You reviewing in reversed order or what?

Oh, it’s been two days now. Update: I’m 1 out of 1 now. So it seems like I’m always first in the queue but never get reviewed and everybody else does.

65 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United Kingdom
Saturndesigns says
Ok, so today I was 1 out of 4. Few hours later I’m 1 out of 3! WTF ? Hey guys, this is getting really frustrating! What is this, are You reviewing in reversed order or what? Oh, it’s been two days now. Update: I’m 1 out of 1 now. So it seems like I’m always first in the queue but never get reviewed and everybody else does.

1 out of 4 ?

Right now i am 2 out of 21. It has been four days since i uploaded it. Hope they get it together soon all this waiting is getting me anxious

by
by
by
by
by
by