45 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
stemlund says

I’ve uploaded around 20-30 images and I’ve received emails regarding all of them but 2-3 (maybe more). The images I haven’t received acceptance/rejection emails about are not listed in the sidebar of my author dashboard (waiting for review) or in my portfolio (been accepted). It seems that they have been removed or rejected without a notice. Any thoughts on how to find these?

2075 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
LanceSnider says
stemlund said
I’ve uploaded around 20-30 images and I’ve received emails regarding all of them but 2-3 (maybe more). The images I haven’t received acceptance/rejection emails about are not listed in the sidebar of my author dashboard (waiting for review) or in my portfolio (been accepted). It seems that they have been removed or rejected without a notice. Any thoughts on how to find these?

That’s really strange. I’m assuming you’ve checked your spam folder. Tell support which ones went missing and they’ll be able to track them down for you.

45 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
stemlund says

Thanks.

I re-uploaded one and it was accepted. I contacted support and they suggested re-uploading the rest – Guessing they were reviewed and no email was sent.

by
by
by
by
by
by