• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
stemlund says

I’ve uploaded around 20-30 images and I’ve received emails regarding all of them but 2-3 (maybe more). The images I haven’t received acceptance/rejection emails about are not listed in the sidebar of my author dashboard (waiting for review) or in my portfolio (been accepted). It seems that they have been removed or rejected without a notice. Any thoughts on how to find these?

2075 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
LanceSnider says
stemlund said
I’ve uploaded around 20-30 images and I’ve received emails regarding all of them but 2-3 (maybe more). The images I haven’t received acceptance/rejection emails about are not listed in the sidebar of my author dashboard (waiting for review) or in my portfolio (been accepted). It seems that they have been removed or rejected without a notice. Any thoughts on how to find these?

That’s really strange. I’m assuming you’ve checked your spam folder. Tell support which ones went missing and they’ll be able to track them down for you.

45 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
stemlund says

Thanks.

I re-uploaded one and it was accepted. I contacted support and they suggested re-uploading the rest – Guessing they were reviewed and no email was sent.

by
by
by
by
by
by