87 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Texturizer777 says

I have had the following message about 3 times here now -

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try the following:

I just spent about half a hour waiting for it to upload since my internet connection is not the best and the pack was about 80mb. I don’t know if others are getting this problem also but it is putting me off uploading because i spend time entering descriptions etc and uploading then it fails and wastes so much time. 3DOcean needs to fix this problem as soon as possible in my opinion.

87 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Texturizer777 says

I just uploaded the pack i was trying to upload yesterday ok. :)

This still happens though from time to time for me and im not sure why but hopefully it can be fixed. Thanks

477 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+3 more
MatthiasAndre Envato team says

This is a known problem and is also being worked on behind the scenes. I hope the current version will not be causing you too much more trouble :)

by
by
by
by
by
by