Though I have logged a support ticket, I just wanted to know from all of you that – Is anyone else also facing any uploading issues for new items? Or is it just me?
After I select the item, the uploader with the truck icon shows ‘processing…’ and then everything freezes
Could the cause be that I created the zip file from windows explorer (Compress folder in context menu) and not actually by using winzip? But in the past I always have done like that and there was no issues with uploading.
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
Hey I had the same problem i used FF and i had to re-install FF then it worked.
You can also try IE
I tried with Firefox, Google chrome and also with Apple’s Safari. Tonight I will try re-installing firefox. Thanks for suggestions.