Hi there. Guys I’m confused a bit because it happened to me first time for over 3 years being here. As always I uploaded new theme, it was Thursday (March 6) but after 4 days of waiting I decided to remove it and upload again due to known latest server issues. But now it’s still processing upload however another new magento theme was released last night. What’s wrong guys?
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Won a Competition
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
Well if you removed the item from the queue then put it back again it is obvious that you’re on the bottom of the queue
You waited 4 days for nothing.