6 posts
  • France
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
tristanbm says

Hi,

“Release Forms must be a zip containing a ’.pdf’, ’.jpg’ or ’.png’, got a zip containing ’.zip’ Got a zip containing ’.zip’... “

Same for me, I always have this message. Josh, you helped me one time but I can’t send you an email each time I upload a MR… When will PhotoDune have a normal and simple way to add MR to files ? Please… I didn’t upload any files till 2 monthes…

322 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Site Manager
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+5 more
JoshuaSprague Staff says

I understand we can pile on all our MRs when we ftp but how would anyone (the reviewers) know which MR is for whom?

Hi jarenwicklund! Sorry for the delayed reply, just saw this. It’s actually easier than that. At PhotoDune, all you need to do is add all MR’s associated with the photos you have uploaded and in the back-end the MR’s will be automatically attached to all of them. Really makes things easier for both parties if you ask me :)

Let me know if you have any more questions. – josh

322 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Site Manager
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+5 more
JoshuaSprague Staff says

Hi,

“Release Forms must be a zip containing a ’.pdf’, ’.jpg’ or ’.png’, got a zip containing ’.zip’ Got a zip containing ’.zip’... “

Same for me, I always have this message. Josh, you helped me one time but I can’t send you an email each time I upload a MR… When will PhotoDune have a normal and simple way to add MR to files ? Please… I didn’t upload any files till 2 monthes…

OK, Based on the error you are getting, I am assuming you are uploading the model releases as a zip file (as it says you should) I think this is a mistake on our end and you should try one more time and this time do not zip the model releases, rather just place them all in the model_releases folder as a jpg, png, or pdf.

Now, if I am mistaken and you have not been uploading a zip file, please let me know.

Thanks for your patience – Josh

6 posts
  • France
tristanbm says

Hi Josh, Thanks for you answer. Sometimes I uploaded a jpg, sometimes it”s ok, my files are validated, and sometimes it’s not, files are rejected because I “have not send” any MR. The last time it was ok because I wrote to the reviewer that I sent them a zip AND a jpg release, but I can’t write this for each file i send… When they will have a simple way for MR, do you have any idea ? Tristan (sorry for my english)

6 posts
  • France
tristanbm says

Reviewers are checking my files at this moment. The first file has been accepted, all the other are being rejected because “needs improvment”. This is the same serie, the same model… The joke is on… I sent the release in zip, pdf…

by
by
by
by
by
by