I recently uploaded my first file last week ( and it was approved , however now using the same programs and formats to upload some new music, I’m receiving an error uploading anything. Anyone else experiencing and uploading problem, or is it just me?
I’ve done all the usual, the zip doesn’t contain any non-supported characters, I used win rar to upload (zip not rar), I’m using the latest firefox, etc. etc.
I know I could contact support, but thought I might try here first!
I´m not sure as that never happened to me, but there´s an info box on the upload page saying that using the latest win zip version could cause upload problems. Maybe you should try with another archive utility. Hope that helps…
I was using the same utility as before when it worked, but I decided to install a different version anyway and re-started my computer, and now everything works, so maybe it was that .....so the story goes as usual, when the site doesn’t work, more often then not, it’s your own computer, not the site.