2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Turkey
josephconradtr says

Hello, I’m uploading the file. After installing the file, but does not appear. No problems on the side.

914 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in South Africa Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
joiaco says

We can’t help you unless you let us know what you are uploading, from where to where, installing where, and so on. :) Need more details.

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Turkey
josephconradtr says

We can’t help you unless you let us know what you are uploading, from where to where, installing where, and so on. :) Need more details.

I am having trouble because I’m Turkish. :)

914 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in South Africa Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
joiaco says

Upload your files by clicking the CHOOSE FILE button. Then for each item, click in the box below, and the files will appear. Choose the correct file for each box. Enter all other details.

I hope that helps.

by
by
by
by
by
by