22 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
codegrill says

Please review my template as this got reject as it don’t match themeforest needs …......

So please review it …..

URL – http://goo.gl/eCggH

Please let me know as where its going wrong or what i have to change to get this selected on themeforest .

Also this template is available in 10 colors ….. so please help me out in seeking out some errors !!!

CodeGrill

3429 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
sevenspark Envato team says

Hi CodeGrill,

Unfortunately that design just isn’t at the level required for acceptance here. You’ve got a lot to work in the way of design.

I’d recommend starting out over on the tutsplus network, and work through the design and coding tutorials over there if you’re interested in selling templates here. Learning design and coding principles will help you identify the differences between your design and designs that are for sale here on ThemeForest. That’s the first step in being able to design and code something that will be accepted and sell well.

Hope that helps :)

492 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

urgent , required ? are you paying employer? :D

by
by
by
by
by
by