2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
chopramo says

Hi all, recently purchased a theme (owenShop) and I have absolutely no experience designing a website. Can someone help me with regards to how can I upload the template, edit the text in the template and launch my site. I have a domain name and hosting contract already. I also have access to ftp, not sure how to go ahead with this. I hope to get some direction.. Thanks M

113 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
ragzor says

it’s an OScommerce theme you need to set up that on your hosting first..tho it will be complicated if you have no experience

2 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
chopramo says

it’s an OScommerce theme you need to set up that on your hosting first..tho it will be complicated if you have no experience

I have OScommerce installed on my hosting account, I have access to that, if I have access to resources that enable to understand the process I am sure I can go ahead with this. I have no experience with templates but I am a basic background knowledge. Just need a head start, I am sure there is someone who can direct me in the right direction. Cheers M

3806 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Have you read the documentation with the file? I am sure that will tell you how to set it all up. The author also claims on their item page to help you install it and has tutorials on editing elements of the site. There is obviously a good admin section to help you make changes but anything more advanced then without HTML , CSS or PHP experience you may need to hire a freelancer.

DobrincuSebastian
DobrincuSebastian Recent Posts Threads Started
145 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
DobrincuSebastian says

Contact me via my profile page and i will help you ! :)

27 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Philippines
jack_tyler2318 says

Hi chopramo,

If you need to hire freelancers to work on your site please add me on skype: jack_tyler2318

by
by
by
by
by
by