2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Heshan says

I’m really disappointed as theme forest staff have not replied for my ticket even though it was urgent and sent on 21st November 2012. Ticket #FPM-539-11833

I sent e-mails with the ticket number 3 times and Nobody replied.

I have Lost 2 themes that I have purchased, as you have removed them from my download center. I have been using these themes for my client websites and using it for a new website at the moment. How can I trust your products/services if you do such things? It seems I do not have access to it again and have lost money and client as you did not reply for my ticket or e-mail.

If this is removed by you and you do not support the customers, I do not see any business continuity by purchasing your themes.

I appreciate if you could at least reply this one???

894 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+5 more
infuse01 says

Hello,

I and everybody else can for sure understand your frustration. However you should please consider 2 things:

1. It is clearly stated in the download area that you should download all your purchased items immediately as items can be removed because of various reasons from time to time.

2. Ususally you are not allowed to use an item more than once, unless you bought another regular license for it.

Thanks for taking your time

585 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
AlexFjord says

Have they been removed from YOUR DOWNLOAD AREA ONLY or have they been removed completely from the marketplace?

If it is just from your downloads then I am sure you will get them back. Try Tweeting your ticket number to them but bear in mind that today and yesterday have been the weekend and it can take up yo 72 hours at least to get a reply.

If the files have been removed completely from the marketplace then I am afraid support are unlikely to be able to help much. TF do not own the copyright of any of the files for sale here and the authors reserve the right to remove them at any point they choose. This is clearly stated in the T&Cs

If this is the case then you may want to try emailing the author to see if it is temporary or a permanent decision.

Good luck

205 posts
  • Located in Canada
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
DanyDuchaine says

“I have been using these themes for my client websites and using it for a new website at the moment.”

Just buy them again if you want to use them for a new website, like you are suppose to do.

Unless you did buy them a couple times .. in this case you really should have made a copy of them on your computer as it is explained on your download page :

Download Immediately You should download your purchases immediately as items may be removed from time to time.
2 posts
Heshan says

Thanks all for the explanation. Thanks a lot for taking time to reply and they really helped. It’s not there even to purchase.. So I will try to contact supplier.

Cheers!

by
by
by
by
by
by