84 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada
+2 more
Creative32 says

Hi World,

I’m designing a new theme right now, and I’m thinking of adding some icons… am I allowed to take… for example wefunction’s beautiful icon (free) set and use it? (I’ll acknowledge them in the documentation)

I was just wondering how legal that is, just in case…

Thanks, Q (Creative32)

1589 posts Chris Robinson
    Located in United States Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
contempoinc says

You’ll need to check the usage rights for them, or contact Liam at wefunction and ask

Latest post from the blog on photos and icon resources:

http://blog.themeforest.net/resources/photos-images-and-icon-resources/

352 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
danharper says

You can use the WeFunction icons in your themes for free without a notice in your footer (although it’s nice to do so.)

84 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada
+2 more
Creative32 says

Oh, thanks guys :) I appreciate your help

by
by
by
by
by
by