7 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
talegal says

DO NOT USE EXTERNAL SUPPORT, OR USE FORUM ThemeForest.

A very important issue that not everyone knows. When buying a Theme, Plugin or design, it is very important to use the purchase page to post a comment or a technical problem. I advise never to use external support companies or responsible for selling, because there is no guarantee that these services IRAM resolve technical problems or defects.

ThemeForest staff, please create a directory of solutions and answers to community work, a ranking or anything requiring developers to respond and resolve by a certain time or that this service is excluded from the list of vendors.

What is the solution? Have simple designs and systems not only functional and sold. Open a link or a button or ranking questions or classify these sellers.

Who buys entitled to get something that works, and not only after buying a solution be to wait forever. Payable and receivable is a right for all, but buy something defective is the responsibility of anyone who sells or displays these sellers.

I am not speaking of ThemeForest, but opening a global issue, where we purchase has numerous themes and plugins that we will never use, because they do not work as shown or sold.

The question is open, now we wait for a solution. I think we’re in time to have a post-sale or a callback best. For sellers is easy to make excuses, but for those who purchase, earn this money in many cases do not fall from the sky … I have not seen this happen.

ThemeForest is 10, but the after sales support of some developers is 0.

Note: Do not use external support, always use the Forum or the purchase page, ask before and after you buy something, because there the developer will respond, even if he wants to sell because they have to show it works.

Is there a tip, do not use external media, use only ThemeForest.

Thank you Team ThemeForest.

OK.

3610 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Note: Do not use external support, always use the Forum or the purchase page, ask before and after you buy something, because there the developer will respond, even if he wants to sell because they have to show it works.

ThemeForest doesn’t have a support system. It has only some really bad commenting system which doesn’t help author provide support at all. Hence the third party forums.

If you want support and the author has a forum, post on the forum. If you post on the comments when the author clearly states that he gives support only via forums you’re either ignorant or don’t like to follow rules.

1830 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

I couldn’t understand a single idea from this topic. If you didn’t receive support, maybe the issue is not with the product but with the way you ask questions. Support is not mandatory and we can offer it wherever we want, on ThemeForest or on our product support boards. ThemeForest’s solution is WAY OUTDATED.

The comments section of WordPress has almost the same functionality as the so-called support solution from ThemeForest :D

3610 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

I couldn’t understand a single idea from this topic.

I also wanted to say this .. :D

7 posts
  • Located in Brazil
talegal says

Forum exists as there mouth, but really Resolves or serves to speak?

I know that there is a forum for this or a wordpress directory, but this does not solve.

I am a web developer since 2000 and never yet seen a forum or directory solve all problems, and more where it says forum requires the developer to solve the problem …

Not only because it is a forum for questions, whether they be answered IRAM is not known, but the developer will continue to sell the same defective design for other people, it does.

The primary question is: Forum Resolves or is just another aggregator problems. In recent years born Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Tumblr and many others.

Already in the time to give a new solution ThemeForest best buyers. Already bought, paid and even talked to the sales support of ThemeForest, but until today I am waiting for the refund I bought two themes that do not work.

One of these themes, this currently being sold under another name, the same developer banned by ThemeForest. But how new user, it sells freely, email is another, but the body of the person is the same.

The open question is for a new solution for customer support, not to continue to use something that just fills sausage … not resolved, but there is …. Poem Forum, and forget the answer, she comes, but do not know when.

Anywhere in the world is equal, USA, Autralia, Brazil, China, Russia or Europe. Who sells wants to receive, but it pays to do is ship….

7 posts
  • Located in Brazil
talegal says

There is the question, if your theme or plugin fails, how long do you answer your customer?

Forum ranking exists some answers, or just is a simple forum, ask and pray to get the answer.

Launches a new version fixing bugs or forum and will respond. Hum ..

1830 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Please write your messages in a readable english if you expect any replies. This topic really looks like this one http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/for-thematic-why-not-be-accepted/105017

7 posts
  • Located in Brazil
talegal says

Support is not required but should be. For if you pay for something, at least demands respect because money does not fall from heaven, and not everyone are swimming in it.

Forum is synonymous with bureaucracy, and a good programmer or desenvoledor know that giving your client a callback is required, at least here in Brazil developers bother to always provide sales support, we can not say the same for the rest of the world.

We can live in forests, but we guarantee that our trees comes not defective. They spring from the call that God gives us.

7 posts
  • Located in Brazil
talegal says
7 posts
  • Located in Brazil
talegal says

How many English language there, who said that American English or British is the voice of the world … For this there is Google.

by
by
by
by
by
by