3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

Almost every single theme gets put on behance for referrals, if you want it removed you need send a DMCA takedown to behance.

4594 posts Love & Light
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
digitalscience says

I saw this account before and recognized the themes from ThemeForest, I always thought she was a freelance designer who worked with top authors… and thought wow she is good :D so I guess not!

3508 posts Ruben Bristian
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Almost every single theme gets put on behance for referrals, if you want it removed you need send a DMCA takedown to behance.

Have you tried this? I’ve tried multiple times but didn’t got any reply from Behance. Ever.

261 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
Prothemeus says

Have you tried this? I’ve tried multiple times but didn’t got any reply from Behance. Ever.

Tried this as well a couple months ago but got some crap email from them asking me for proof of copyright despite the links to my themes…

3508 posts Ruben Bristian
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Tried this as well a couple months ago but got some crap email from them asking me for proof of copyright despite the links to my themes…

On a second note, i’ve just wrote comment on my latest theme which was there and it seems that the author removed it.

:D

261 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
Prothemeus says

Hehe, good one! She’s probably lurking around here… :D

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
RojerWater says

Don’t think we should complain about it. This person does not gain customers by presenting others work as his own. All he does is creating links to our items.

What really bothers me is fellow authors, to be precise, one in particular. He bought a successful theme, took all the interesting and unique features, all of them, i mean the code, and now he is selling “his” themes, he already has two themes based on the one he bought, here on ThemeForest. I’m a customer of the original theme, so i’m 100% sure what i’m talking about.

I think this issue is much more serious than Behance affiliate links.

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

EDIT: The email reply I got from behance, this was after using that form to report an item.

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch.

At Behance, we respect intellectual property rights and ask our users to do the same.

If you believe a Behance user has uploaded content that infringes your copyright, you can either (a) click the ‘message’ button on that user’s profile and ask them to take it down; or (b) file a DMCA notice by filling out the form you’ll find here (https://behance.wufoo.com/forms/report-a-copyright-infringement-on-behance/) or by sending a DMCA notice to our Copyright Agent at copyright@behancenetwork.zendesk.com that contains all of the following:

•    Identification of your copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed;
•    Identification of the material on our platform that you think is infringing (including its exact location or URL so we can find it);
•    Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, so that we can contact you with any questions;
•    Your statement that you have a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
•    Your statement, under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that you are either (a) the copyright owner or (b) legally authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
•    Your physical or electronic signature.

We can’t take action on content unless your DMCA notice contains all of the elements listed above.

Thanks
The Behance Team
35 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
nicole_89 says

Are DMCA requests against affiliates that promote themeforest items allowed? according to http://themeforest.net/legal/author

25. Other authors and affiliates’ use of your item: An Envato affiliate can use your item thumbnail previews in their promotion of the Marketplaces and no compensation is due for these uses. A fellow author may also use a watermarked preview of your item in a preview of their own Marketplaces item without requiring your permission and without compensating you. The other author must credit you by providing a link to your item on our Marketplaces.

If promoting items on behance is ethical or not is a different problem and is up to behance to allow it or not but this is not a copyright breach to use DMCA.

I welcome any affiliate to use any of my items to promote them anywhere they wish if it doesn’t break any legal terms or does not bring any prejudice.

by
by
by
by
by
by