1 post
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
kris-olszewski says

hey guys, I’m looking for a script (system) that would have a database for 2 different types of users. Basically, I have two targets: students and companies.

I want them to register and input specific data (different for each target).

Students: - student can view only own profile and companies profiles - upload resume in pdf - input data about a student - pick a major from a list - graduation date - etc

Businesses: - be able to view student profiles - info about the company - pick an industry from a list - be able to view student resumes (but students cannot view each other resumes) - send student a message (e-mail) - etc

I also want them to be matched in some way (student – company) based on couple fields like major/industry or something.

Do anybody know a script that would be close to these requirements? Maybe something like a dating site script that matches users (should be easy to modify).

I’m a coldfusion developer but I have to create it in PHP /mySQL.

Thanks, Kris

1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
cbeninati says

Are you looking for a “ready-to-use” fully integrated system, or just the parts to put it together yourself? Also, is this for a specific project?

I do PHP and MySQL if that’s what you need. :)

499 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
TutelageSystems says

The system you described sounds very interesting.

Will this be a standalone system or integrated into another? Do you have any idea’s for user friendly gui’s or just something you thought of?

by
by
by
by
by
by