2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
NickyJ says

I’ve been searching high and low for a script preferably PHP script or Wordpress plugin that allows a user to create a profile. This profile contains usual personal details like address and contact numbers, then I need an area to upload documents such as driving licence, passport etc… (must be secure). The administrator sets the required level of documents and details which make up a 100% complete profile.

Until your profile is 100% complete you cannot use the site.

The user profile status is clearly visible at all times so it may be 50% complete and show which documents and details still need to be uploaded.

Is there such a script out there ? Or something close but customiseable ?

kind regards

90 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
siredesigns says

What does “Cannot use the site” mean? They only have access to the home page, or they cannot view anything at all except their profile page?

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
NickyJ says

Would be ideal that access control is done per page, so yes they could access the Home page, but say a page where by they could enter a competition they could not, that is until their profile was 100% complete. Hope that answers your question.

For Wordpress there is lots of Members plugins but I cannot find anything close to this requirement.

79 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
bangingthemes says

Perhaps you could set posts/pages so that the are restricted to a certain level of user? Would require manual checking of course. The upload system I have developed as a plugin :

http://codecanyon.net/item/author-submit-file-wordpress-submission-plugin/3771346

And a user profile edit page will be available as a plugin this month as requested by somebody else here (Iv done most the work already, just needs packaging up as a plugin)

I know its been a year since the last post in this thread but if anyone else lands here looking to do the same I have answered there question :)

by
by
by
by
by
by