3 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ARCITEX says

hi.five days past and any support reply. i have problem with my acc. I attempted to change my acc’s name 5 days ago, after that not only my username was not changed, but created another problem for me. in my profile after each signout/login add another username changed and so far has recorded 7 times , while i changed that once (which dose not worked).please fix this and change my username

153 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+1 more
ThemeToast says

That does look weird. And I last time I waited 7 days for support.

2632 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+17 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Hi IncisiveStudio,

I just checked with Support, and the ticket is currently pending due to the need for the issue to be investigated. They will be in touch shortly. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this might have caused, and thank you for your patience while the appropriate Staff member looks into it for a resolution.

Kind regards.

3 posts
ARCITEX says

That does look weird. And I last time I waited 7 days for support.

Thank you for participating in the discussion

3 posts
ARCITEX says

Hi IncisiveStudio,

I just checked with Support, and the ticket is currently pending due to the need for the issue to be investigated. They will be in touch shortly. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this might have caused, and thank you for your patience while the appropriate Staff member looks into it for a resolution.

Kind regards.

thanks. finally, i communicated with support by email and hope my problem solve SAP. thanks again

by
by
by
by
by
by