- Won a Competition
- Exclusive Author
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Today I tried again to login again to my payoneer account after many failed attempts last month. As usual I couldn’t login. I stopped when it said your account will get locked in one more failed attempt. And then I contated payoneer support and figured Username !=username. Its Username = Email ID.
Then why its saying Username in the Login page to confuse users? What do you think?
Username or Email? Do you ever faced any similar situations?
Hi, i’m using email to sing in payoneer.
I always use the email. Never tried to write only the username.