97 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Finland
  • 6 Years of Membership
+6 more
Smuliii
says

I know we can use CodeCanyon scripts with extended licence in our themes but if I have understood this correctly we can’t use ActiveDen files? Or can we?

962 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+7 more
webdesigndeluxe
says

You could always just buy a regular license and use it in your demo only and then in the download source leave that spot empty with instructions in the documentation on how they can purchase and install the flash if they’d like.

97 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Finland
  • 6 Years of Membership
+6 more
Smuliii
says

Not a bad idea but I really would like to include working video player with the theme.

I need to check if this could be the perfect solution for me: http://www.projekktor.com/

1037 posts
  • Affiliate Level 6
  • Author Level 10
  • Collector Level 4
  • Top Monthly Author
+8 more
ThemeBlvd
says

You can always just hire someone on ActiveDen to make one for you.

1 post
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • Germany
cam2k
says

I created all the Projekktor-mess and if you want to, herewith you got my OK to use it for your themeforest.net or any other projekkt of your choice. Hey, it´s GPL – it´s free.

Keep Care, Sascha

PS: If you´re still unsure, please leave me a private message.

3007 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 9
  • Bundle Boss
+8 more
duotive
says
So? I just wanted to buy an extended license for a video player from activeden for our future project. Can’t i use it in my themes? How come? Under the extended license purchase tag it states:
Extended Licence : an app, paid game, or other software project, a website template for sale
This is stating that if i but a video player i can use it in my themes. Or am i wrong? If i am wrong then they should really rework their licensing…..buying an extended would be useless.
1037 posts
  • Affiliate Level 6
  • Author Level 10
  • Collector Level 4
  • Top Monthly Author
+8 more
ThemeBlvd
says

So? I just wanted to buy an extended license for a video player from activeden for our future project. Can’t i use it in my themes? How come? Under the extended license purchase tag it states:
Extended Licence : an app, paid game, or other software project, a website template for sale
This is stating that if i but a video player i can use it in my themes. Or am i wrong? If i am wrong then they should really rework their licensing…..buying an extended would be useless.

See here:

Important Notes
Flash items purchased under a regular or extended license may NOT be used within other Envato marketplace items.

http://wiki.envato.com/buying/licenses-buying/activeden-regular-and-extended-license-usage-examples/

3007 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 9
  • Bundle Boss
+8 more
duotive
says

not even with consent from the author?

1037 posts
  • Affiliate Level 6
  • Author Level 10
  • Collector Level 4
  • Top Monthly Author
+8 more
ThemeBlvd
says

I’m sure it would be okay if you got consent from the author. I’m doing that actually. Just ask support to be 100% sure.

3007 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 9
  • Bundle Boss
+8 more
duotive
says

I’m sure it would be okay if you got consent from the author. I’m doing that actually. Just ask support to be 100% sure.

thanks man. could you please tell me the answer if they respond the query?

by
by
by
by
by
by