32 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
andrew8088 says

I’ve got an item from here on GraphicRiver (it was actually part of the Birthday Bundle). I’m working on a screencast and I’d like to use the image as title “slides” for the sections of the screencast. Does the standard license allow me to use the same image, say, 5 or 6 times within the same screencast?

Thanks for clearing this up for me! I couldn’t find this in the wiki/help.

3085 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

I guess you can use it in your screencast because it will be considered a single project. Only staff can confidently say something about this though. :)

1620 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

From my knowledge one’s able to use a single license item in one project, more information about this here: http://graphicriver.net/wiki/buying/licenses-buying/graphicriver-regular-and-extended-license-usage-examples/

As it says in the Single License, one’s able to use the item in one project. It don’t state how many times though, logically, I’d say it still counts as one project. One restriction one need to take note of though, the project one’s using the Single License item in, must be free and not include the files if it’s downloadable.

If I’m wrong Amanda, feel free to correct me :)

32 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
andrew8088 says
One restriction one need to take note of though, the project one’s using the Single License item in, must be free and not include the files if it’s downloadable.

Ah, well, then I guess I can’t use it; the screencast is for a Nettuts+ Premium / Tuts+ Marketplace tutorial, so it’s definitely not free (although the image can’t be downloaded separately, only in the video).

Thanks for pointing that out, Patrik!

1620 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

No worries! Glad I managed to clear things up :)

Too bad you can’t use it though, anyway, best of luck with the tutorial!!

by
by
by
by
by
by