i got a simple question. Can we use Assets from Behance, which has Creative commons Licance, in our projects or just in previews?
thank you for replies.
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Hi H4run, assets may be used in both. As stated in the Knowledgebase:
- To be able to use any asset that you didn’t create, you must have the appropriate license, including for use in previews. Remember, it’s the responsibility of the author to verify the copyright of assets used.
- There are different Creative Commons licences, and only some allow commercial use. In addition you will need to follow the attribution and licensing requirements under the Creative Commons license.
- read more
So make sure to check what a particular asset’s Creative Commons licence allows you to do, and how.