245 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+2 more
Jun Envato team says

Hi everyone, just wanted to drop in a post regarding our support system http://activeden.net/support . There was a few post I seen recently appears that a few of our member thinks that its better to submit their support questions on the forum then using our support ticket system. Also a few has the view of that they won’t get any respond from support.

Can I just let everybody know that our support ticket system is Fully Running and it has been running very well for the last month or so. The new system allows us to track, manage and keep a history of all tickets each member has submitted.

So if I can get everyone to please send us a few support tickets 1st before automatically assume that there was no respond because ALL ticket submitted will be answered :)

Thanks!

3868 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
flashjunkie says

Yeah had 3 support requests recently all have been answered and resolved, keep it off the forums guys jun is on the case :)

hehe :D:D:D

Jay

412 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
AlexH says

You’re right Jun!

4909 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Jun, I know this stemmed from me posting about my video upload issue. And with the utmost respect, I posted in the forum, after NOT receiving any feedback from the support form. As stated in the other post you guys have no record of me sending in the report…

132 posts
  • Located in United States
designaholic says

I am fairly new to this site but feel this is a strong stepping stone for the Flash community. In the past weeks I have submitted about 7 Flash Files that I feel would be very helpful to some of the beginners and Flash enthusiasts on this website. I receive an email back on all of them saying the same thing “Poor Quality”... When I respond back asking to please explain more in depth so I can fix I never get a response. Is there a better way to contact the members at Flash Den? Thanks

609 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Richardson says

@designaholic

Ehmm, did you try support ;-)

@xdozex

did you check if our replies didn’t end up in you spam box, It happend before..

132 posts
  • Located in United States
designaholic says

Yep. Just replied to the support email and nothing in spam box. It’s not a big deal just want to make sure the files aren’t getting denied because I uploaded something incorrectly. Thanks

461 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Solidbeats Envato team says

Yeah, I’ve also posted support issues in the forum, Weeks after i emailed you, without any success. It was a serious leagal matter aswell..

But i’m not bitter :D

23 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
booger57 says

I’ve only used the support system once, and I was impressed by the response (both speed, considering the time difference, and friendliness). It makes a big difference to me that that I am not only able to buy quality files from Flashden but also know that there is a decent working support system in place.

412 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
AlexH says

Hear lots of trouble with the support here, never had any difficulties myself though.. :?

All moonshine and roses here :D

by
by
by
by
by
by