4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United States
steventheipad says

I’m a bit new here and I was wondering if I were to make a presentation or graphic for this site and sell it here would it be okay to use a font that came with my Mac or graphics that came with the PowerPoint program?

Thanks!

3085 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+1 more
Raincutter says

Welcome to GR. Yes, it is OK to use those fonts (Unless there is any specific license attached to them which may not allow commercial use.). Just remember, you don’t have to include the font files when you submit your files here. Only thing you’ll need to do is add the font information in item description and help file. You can take a look at my items and description and see how I have done it to get an idea. Hope I have helped. :)

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United States
steventheipad says

Welcome to GR. Yes, it is OK to use those fonts (Unless there is any specific license attached to them which may not allow commercial use.). Just remember, you don’t have to include the font files when you submit your files here. Only thing you’ll need to do is add the font information in item description and help file. You can take a look at my items and description and see how I have done it to get an idea. Hope I have helped. :)
Yes, quite helpful. Thanks a ton!
by
by
by
by
by
by