Hi I’m currently in the process of building a site theme and was going to implement some jQuery.
Mainly using the cycle plug-in and coda slider tutorial. Is it ok the use these plug-ins and code within my theme or would this result in a rejected theme?
I see so many sites on here using jQuery for different things I was just wondering what others have done. And if you have used bits from other tutorial sites or re-written from scratch???
it is ok because it has a license to be distributed and used freely.
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Item was Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
I think that 70% of the site templates have some kind of jQuery cycle/slider so why not use it!
It is a great effect.